Perched on the edge of a moss covered bluff this glazed aerie offers intimate views of the surrounding forest as well as the rugged BC coast
This unique 1220 sq ft guesthouse offers visitors a dynamic spatial experience belying it’s simple form. Contained on a single level for universal accessibility, sweeping expanses of glass blur the boundaries between interior and exterior spaces. Views through the open plan reinforce it’s transparency and emphasize it’s connection with nature.
Features of the Aerie:
- Great room features walls of glass buttressed by a floor-to-ceiling wood burning fireplace
- Modern kitchen anchored by 10ft granite island serves as a gathering spot in the living area
- Master bedroom and ensuite enjoy intimate forest views from more extensive glazing. A queen-size bed and rainhead shower refresh.
- For a different experience from the soaring volumes in the main social area, two niches with lower ceilings and slot windows create intimate nooks and alcoves for extra sleeping (queen/double) or work/play spaces
- An additional bathroom with a comfortable deep tub adds convenience for families
- Outdoor hot tub with beautiful ocean views and private patio steps from the master bedroom
- Large deck wraps around the southwest corner with BBQ and furnishings to enjoy ocean views, al fresco dining or lounging.
- Interior and exterior design incorporates green strategies to reduce energy, conserve resources and use sustainable materials
- Entertainment features include surround sound, Optik TV, WiFi, Apple TV, music, videos, games, and books for your enjoyment
- Laundry room with washer/dryer
- Pet and family friendly. Sleeps 2-5
Policies & Rates for the Aerie:
The Aerie is normally rented by the week in the summer and for a minimum of two nights other seasons. There are some shorter summer blocks due to events so always check to see if your preferred dates are available.
Access to the dock and private Pointhouse waterfront is not guaranteed; depends on the current uses of the property at the time of Aerie occupancy.
- **Prices based on double occupancy
- **Additional guests(including children) or pets $30 pp/nt
- **Minimum age for renters >25 yrs
- **Weekly discount available off peak
- **One time cleaning fee $140, any no.of nights/occupants
- **Prices range from $280-345/nt depending on season
Annex: A wonderful setting with an amazing vacation rental. So much space, facilities and things to do or not as we found as we were entranced by the view.
– S. Hendrickz
Aerie: This house and surroundings are stunning. You really feel like you are in paradise. We will be back.
– Mike Rogers
Studio ISO: “A unique getaway experience. Fantastic location. It felt private, tucked away in nature. A short walk from Sargeant Bay Provincial Park and a short drive from restaurants and shops in Sechelt. It was a great place to relax and recharge. I would highly recommend this property”