Meetings & Retreats
Create cherished memories for your family, friends or meeting participants by planning your special event or celebration at The Pointhouse at Sargeant Bay
Integrated into the rock of a rugged point, the Pointhouse commands the bay. It’s a strategic and inspiring setting to reflect on control of your business, your relationships, your health or life in general while you chart a new course.
Board meetings, brain storming sessions, strategic planning, or all day workshops, art classes, yoga retreats and private functions. As either a meeting destination or a perk for top performers, few locations can match our scenic beauty, tranquility and proximity to the lower mainland. Whatever your unique requirements, our flexible indoor or outdoor spaces enable your goup to focus on facilitating a creative and productive meeting or a memorable special event.
Benefits of Pointhouse meetings or retreats
- Natural light to stimulate your energy
- Café and lounge atmosphere allows for casual working groups.
- Additional seating/tables available for theatre style gatherings or expanded configurations.
- Breakout areas to facilitate small group exercises and interactions.
- Media tools for all your communications needs. High speed wired/wireless network, apple TV, DVD/ CD, 55″smart TV, © service.
- Relaxing outdoor spaces surrounded by ocean and forest offering you options to move your group outdoors or incorporate team building activities.
- Private and secure guest suites plus assistance arranging additional off-site accommodations.
- Ample parking areas with EV charging capabilities.
- Locally sourced food and meal catering options to excite your taste buds for working breakfasts, luncheons or dinners.
- Real dishes, cutlery, glassware, & serving pieces to reduce waste. Dedicated hosts; you’ll receive our full attention.
Facilities can accommodate a variety of meeting styles and sizes:
- Kwéx Pavilion- 1100sqft outdoor covered area
- Welcome foyer- a sun-filled conservatory
- Main lounge- open multilevel view space
- Media lounge- integrated media 55” smart TV
- Teahouse studio-a retreat for reflection, yoga, massage or exercise
Please contact us for meeting rates & packages
Perfect wedding in a perfect setting; perfect weather for a perfect couple. Thank you for sharing your Pointhouse. Your environment is a blessed combination of earth, forest water in nature. This will always be one of my fondest memories.
- Parents of the bride, Terrace
My fiancé (now husband) and I first came to the Pointhouse on Valentine's Day for a romantic getaway. We fell in love with it and got married there in August. Our wedding was small and intimate. We rented the entire property for a week and had our families stay there with us. It was the best destination wedding I could ever imagine, only a 45 minute ferry ride away from Vancouver. Heather is a very attentive, kind and accommodating hostess and her property is a stunner. We will most certainly return in the future for either a romantic getaway, a family or friends reunion, or hopefully another wedding of our friends (or vows renewal)? Only the best dreamy, fairytale-like memories made here. This place will always have our hearts.
We stayed 4 nights, booked an elopement package, explored the area. It was secluded, quiet and nearby Sargeant Bay park was perfect to say our vows. Heather was very nice and handled all the arrangements. The Pointhouse was very clean and peaceful. We were able to book a couples massage at the Pointhouse the morning of our elopement which was lovely. The real star was Tracy, our chef for our wedding dinner, she was fabulous! She made us a three course meal we will never forget! (That salad!!) Everything was perfect for our elopement (cake, flowers, photographer) It meant a lot to us. Absolutely stay at the Pointhouse, you won’t regret it!
- Courtney & Jonathan