Explore the Sunshine Coast. Rent the entire Pointhouse Estate for a holiday with family or friends or to celebrate a special occasion. The whole estate comprises three detached guesthouses ranging in size from a 600 sqft studio to a 4000 sqft 3 bedroom main house directly on the water.
Perfect for those with a sense of adventure and a love of the great outdoors. Soaring fir and cedar forests provide the backdrop to this wonderful estate whilst the salty ocean waters shimmer to the front.
A small lawn is perfect for outdoor games and you’ll enjoy private access to the beach as well as a private dock. Light up the barbecue in the evenings and enjoy dining al fresco on the lovely decked terrace with your loved ones as you warm up over the firepit before heading to the outdoor hot tub for some warming bubbles.
The main house has a stunning contemporary interior with a spacious, tiered lounge/bistro surrounded by the ever-changing oceanscape. Floor to ceiling glass doors open out to create a fabulous indoor/outdoor space with the state of the art kitchen forming part of this amazing communal space. There are three bedroom suites in the main house, each with a sumptuous spa bathroom and king size bed.
The Aerie guest house sits on the edge of a moss covered bluff and is a dynamic, glass walled edifice at one with its surrounding nature. A large wraparound decked terrace features a hot tub and barbecue whilst inside there are two bathrooms and one bedroom as well as a modern kitchen and lounge.
The third architectural gem of this wonderful estate is the new hybrid shipping container studio highlighting open plan living with intimate connections to the outdoors and views of the ocean. A compact modern kitchen, bathroom, loft make this the perfect space for multiple activities from living, to art, to exercise, or yoga. A granite-edged terrace celebrating the views includes another hot tub and enclosed garden feature.
The whole estate comfortably sleeps 12.
- Pointhouse designed for entertaining with lots of choices for gathering or seclusion.(Sleeps 6)
- Fully self-catering Aerie guesthouse. (Sleeps 4)
- Studio ISO- multipurpose tiny home (Sleeps 2)
- Full gourmet kitchens suitable for preparing your own feasts.
- Flexible dining space indoors or outdoors.
- Three private hot tubs nestled in the rocks with ocean views
- Zen Teahouse studio for massage, yoga, meditation or use as a writing retreat
- Large outdoor pavilion with a dramatic butterfly roofline, outdoor kitchen area, dining and firepit.
- Dock with 30ft seasonal float plus 2 mooring buoys perfect for your motor yacht or sailboat
- Lawn, gardens and remnants of old growth forest all connected with short stroll paths
- Decks, terraces, private beach and waterfront nooks and crannies.