Our largest and most luxurious stateroom available with whole Pointhouse rental
Point Suite – Our largest and most luxurious stateroom features stunning views and ultimate comfort .
*Pampering for both body and soul begins with spa-style ensuite and Bain Ultra thermomasseur tub enjoying a postcard perfect view, large steam shower, heated towel racks, in floor heating, double sinks and a separate water closet. Luxuriate with softly piped music, a heated backrest and chroma therapy while you soak.
*Slip into your king sized bed and set the mood with lighting, music &/or a fire.
*The gas fireplace and smart TV share a sculpted Corian surround which echoes the unique texture of the circular wine cellar in the main lounge. All the room amenities can be controlled on the complimentary iPad .
*The private deck commands the point for 360 degree views. Recline on sinuous chaises to drink in the bay or enjoy a snack/breakfast at the bistro table there.
The suite is equipped with everything you need to make your stay comfortable. Two white leather Eames chairs to sink into, cosy robes and slippers, heated tile floors, hot beverage station with complimentary coffee and tea, mini fridge, smart TV and a clock radio
***available with Pointhouse rentals and some special packages
Point Suite at a glance:
- Bed: King bed with down duvet
- Ensuite: Steam shower, double aeromassage tub, double sinks, heated towel rack
- Fireplace: Gas fireplace
- Water Access: Extreme oceanfront
- Hot Tub: Outdoor hot tub set amoung the boulders; shared
- Thermomasseur Tub: Bain Ultra Tub for two with a fabulous view
- Guest Services: Massage services available in room or private studio
- Internet Access: High speed Wireless
- Telephone: land line
- Entertainment: 42” LCD/HD, Apple TV, satellite, iPod dock
- Deck: private deck with furnishings
- Accept Pets: No
- Kitchen Facilities: mini fridge, coffee/tea supplies, shared outdoor kitchen/and bar area with microwave
- Breakfast:Gourmet breakfasts included each morning served either outside in fine weather or on main floor with 300 degree view of the bay.
Annex: A wonderful setting with an amazing vacation rental. So much space, facilities and things to do or not as we found as we were entranced by the view.
– S. Hendrickz
Aerie: This house and surroundings are stunning. You really feel like you are in paradise. We will be back.
– Mike Rogers
Studio ISO: “A unique getaway experience. Fantastic location. It felt private, tucked away in nature. A short walk from Sargeant Bay Provincial Park and a short drive from restaurants and shops in Sechelt. It was a great place to relax and recharge. I would highly recommend this property”