The perfect location for an intimate wedding or elopement
Destination Sunshine Coast Wedding Experiences
Just a short hop from Vancouver, the Sunshine Coast is a popular destination for west coast weddings. Invite family or friends to the Pointhouse with a wedding thrown in! There are activities for every age group and physical ability, from shoreline or forest walks to some of the signature Sunshine Coast experiences.
- Exclusive: As a small boutique B&B you’ll be our only guests. We can cater to your needs and schedule.
- Intimate: Just the two of you or a few important family members staying with you to celebrate. Quality time and less stress since you’re not hosting a big party.
- Natural: The stunning natural beauty of the setting renders many things extraneous. Favours, decor, even flowers. Borrow driftwood and pebbles from the beach or forage greenery from the forest. You can save money, waste less, and enjoy the spectacular location knowing you are being kind to the planet as well.
- Relaxed: Unroll a mat for an oceanside yoga session or book a couples massage. Get out on the water either in a boat, kayak, canoe or your bathing suit. Spend time in the forest soaking up the atmospheric benefits.
- Smooth: We’ve partnered with expert local wedding professionals to give you lots of resources and support for your intimate wedding celebration, just the way you imagine it.
Interested in the possibilities?
Please check out our elopement and small wedding packages.Then call us or fill out our wedding info request form for more info. Even better, come and stay with us so we can get to know you and you can get to know the Pointhouse. While summer is peak season for marrying, our mild climate makes off season dates attractive as well.
Please note: Our current rural zoning does not permit assemblies. Therefore, all group activities on the property are limited to in-house guests and subject to maximum numbers and noise limitations which must be strictly adhered too. Although we have only a few immediate neighbours, we want them to be able to enjoy their properties as much as we enjoy ours.
Perfect wedding in a perfect setting; perfect weather for a perfect couple. Thank you for sharing your Pointhouse. Your environment is a blessed combination of earth, forest water in nature. This will always be one of my fondest memories.
- Parents of the bride, Terrace
My fiancé (now husband) and I first came to the Pointhouse on Valentine's Day for a romantic getaway. We fell in love with it and got married there in August. Our wedding was small and intimate (about 50 guests). We rented the entire property for a week and had our families stay there with us. It was the best destination wedding I could ever imagine, only a 45 minute ferry ride away from Vancouver. Heather is a very attentive, kind and accommodating hostess and her property is a stunner. We will most certainly return in the future for either a romantic getaway, a family or friends reunion, or hopefully another wedding of our friends (or vows renewal)? Only the best dreamy, fairytale-like memories made here. This place will always have our hearts.